Custom Closets and Storage Solutions in Elgin, IL
Many people are interested in storage solutions and custom closet projects in Elgin, IL but are overwhelmed by the details. They wonder what the correct walk-in or reach-in closet dimensions are, the ideal material to build the closet from, or which closet and storage accessories are considered "must-have" items in today's market. Luckily, the team of Closet OS closet designers are here to help. While our Main Showroom is located in East Dundee, IL, we have several closet designers located throughout the Chicagoland are including one of our top designers in Elgin, IL. We are here to help you come up with the right closet storage system that works for you.
Closet Organizing Systems has extensive knowledge regarding custom closet design dimensions, materials, accessories and is able to answer any and all questions you may have about remodeling a closet in Elgin or surrounding areas.
One of the fastest growing cities in Illinois, Elgin, IL is a city in northern Illinois located on the Fox River, approximately 40 mi northwest of Chicago. Elgin is spread out over two counties - the majority in Kane County with the remainder in Cook County. The 2010 census indications that the city had a total population of 108,188 in 2010 - making Elgin the eighth-largest city in the state of Illinois. As such, Elgin has a number of arts, nature, and cultural activities.
However, for those Elgin residents who prefer to focus their energy and attention inside their homes in addition to enjoying all that Elgin has to offer, a custom closet project may be the perfect fit.
Here is an overview of the process of meeting with a Closet OS designer in Elgin, IL or any of our other convenient locations:
1. Your designer will visit your home, bringing design tools to help you with your decision-making process (portfolio, brochures, material and hardware samples, lap top with CAD design software).
2. You will discuss your closet design needs and wants and you will receive an overview of the entire Closet Organizing Systems process - from concept to reality. This may include finding out the answers to the following questions:
3. Your designer will view your space, paying special attention to the dimension and style in the room and to taking measurements for custom renderings. If your project involves multiple closets, each design will have its own rendering.
- What is your biggest complaint about your current space (or lack thereof)?
- What do you like or dislike most about it?
- What do you hope to accomplish with your newcloset system?
- What types of items do you need to store?
- Are you looking for an Elgin storage solution with shelf space, hanging space, or a combination of both?
- Are you looking to display items, hide items or both?
4. After the rendering is complete, your designer provides you a quote and potential installation dates to aid in your decision-making process.
5. You can set up an installation date during the initial consultation or you can contact us after you have had time to contemplate the decision further and/or consult family members - whichever is more convenient for you.